Tuesday, March 29, 2016

My mama heart....rescued...once again.


They were so right! One specific thing that stuck out to me in a song that I just can't shake is...


And it seemed like everyone around me was too. Shows on tv, blog posts I follow, and even Facebook and Pinterest were blowing up all about Jesus. 

In the midst of all of that....there was something special about gathering with some of our MOPS mommies and sitting and worshiping that made me relate Easter weekend....
  

  

 

           

THE JOURNEY TO THE CROSS WAS THE HARDEST WORK EVER DONE.

I am NOT making light of that...

 He is making me more like Him.

THAT brought a new view into my Easter.

 our expectations( Lord, help me), 

The Gospel....The SIMPLE Gospel....

The good news.....

He loves me

He loves me anyways 

He loves me even when

He loves me even though

He loves me unconditionally 

He loves me immeasurably  

He loves me 

The. End. 


No comments:

Post a Comment