Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Shout out to daddy!!

Maybe it's because he had a week off of work and now I'm incredibly missing him so much each day...or maybe it is because Lane has started school and I once again have seen a new side of my husband!? But I just had to give a shout out on here to the most amazing daddy in the whole world!! 


When I married Matt I knew he was a great Christian and would make an amazing husband. However, I had no way of even coming close to imagining the incredible father he'd become.
 I've never seen a man more devoted to his children. He is involved in every single aspect of their lives and truly enjoys spending time with each of them. I'm blessed to have him as my husband and couldn't be a prouder, more grateful wife. 


I'm so thankful that the only normal my children will every know is a life surrounded by love and a father who will always teach them most importantly about God, and love, but also protect them, be and example for them and enjoy them.

You truly astound me babe! And I am in awe of you daily!! But especially lately!!! 


God could not have blessed me and our boys with a more amazing man! Someone who meets their every need above and beyond what is ever expected!! Grateful is an understatement! I am so blessed and not because of me and who I am but because of Jesus and who HE is!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment